HBC Celebrates The Season With Exceptional Deals For Black Friday And Cyber Monday
Lord & Taylor, Saks OFF 5TH and Gilt.com make gift giving easy with great deals all weekend long
New York, NY, November 21, 2017– HBC announces a lineup of spectacular promotions to celebrate Black Friday through Cyber Monday at Lord & Taylor, Saks OFF 5TH and Gilt.com. A variety of online and in-store offers will make spirits bright and gift giving easier this holiday season.
LORD & TAYLOR
Lord & Taylor will kick off Black Friday a few days early on Tuesday, November 21 with special women’s and men’s deals including:
- Lord & Taylor women’s cashmere sweaters for $39.99 (you save $130!)
- Select women’s boots starting at $29.99
- Women’s puffer coats starting at $59.99 (that’s 70% off!)
- Extra 50% off thousands of newly reduced styles for her
- 50% off select coats and sweaters for him
- Men’s down puffers for $39.99 (over $155 off)
- Men’s dress shoes and boots starting at $24.99
- Holiday sweaters for the whole family will start at just $29.99
For Cyber Monday, customers can take 25% off their online and in-store purchases throughout the day. In addition, LordandTaylor.com is running online promotions including:
- Women’s boots under $50
- Women’s sweaters up to 60% off
- Women’s fall coats up to 60% off
- Select women’s designer coats will be 40% off
- Nearly all fine jewelry up to 60% off
- Diamonds will start at $79.99
Lord & Taylor stores will offer extended hours during the holiday weekend. Visit LordandTaylor.com for more information and local store hours.
SAKS OFF 5TH
Black Friday sales start early at Saks OFF 5TH on Tuesday, November 21, with deals including:
- Men’s and women’s cashmere, cold weather accessories, and outerwear will be 50% off
- Select men’s and women’s designer jeans will be $89.99 and under
- Fine Jewelry will be up to 70% off
- Additional 50% off already reduced women’s premium designer apparel
On Cyber Monday, shop SaksOFF5TH.com for an extra 50% off select apparel and accessories, and an extra 60% off cold weather gear. On both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, SaksOFF5TH.com will extend free shipping on all orders.
Select Saks OFF 5TH stores will offer extended hours throughout the weekend. For more information and local store hours, visit SaksOFF5TH.com.
Black Friday sales at Gilt.com launch on Thanksgiving with special promotions throughout the day and into the weekend:
- At 8AM on Thanksgiving, enjoy an extra 50% off cashmere and cold weather accessories
- At 6PM on Thanksgiving, discover Gilt.com’s “Flash Finds,” launching at 90% off
- On Black Friday, outerwear will be an additional 50% off and boots and footwear will be an extra 40% off
- On Saturday, dresses and designer accessories will be an extra 40% off
Cyber Monday will feature Gilt.com’s best brands at up to 70% off, including Vince, Trina Turk and Karl Lagerfeld. Gilt.com will offer free shipping on all orders on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Gilt City will offer an additional 25% off sitewide, from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
ABOUT LORD & TAYLOR
Founded in 1826, Lord & Taylor is the oldest department store in the United States and one of the country’s premier retailers. It has built its reputation on offering high-quality fashion apparel and accessories, exciting store environments, and seamless service. Lord & Taylor operates 50 full-line locations primarily in the northeastern and mid-Atlantic U.S. and lordandtaylor.com. It is part of the Hudson’s Bay Company brand portfolio.
ABOUT SAKS FIFTH AVENUE OFF 5TH
As part of the Hudson’s Bay Company brand portfolio, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH is a world-class destination for top designer brands at extraordinary value. The retailer’s 130 stores and e-commerce division, saksoff5th.com, combine the two great joys of shopping: the delight of discovering the best in luxury and the thrill of finding a deal. A modern shopping experience of carefully curated off-the-runway trends, exceptional service, and savings on the biggest names in fashion, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH leads the market as the premier luxury-value destination.
Gilt, gilt.com, is an innovative online shopping retailer offering its members special access to the most inspiring lifestyle merchandise and experiences – all at exceptional prices. Gilt is a daily destination for discovery of the most coveted brands and products, including fashion and accessories for women, men, and children; home décor; unique activities in select cities and destinations; and luxury hotel stays. Gilt is part of the HBC portfolio of brands.
HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC’s leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
HBC has significant investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
Public Relations Specialist