Hudson’s Bay Hosts Pop-up Vaccine Clinic at Rideau Store to Support Canada’s Vaccination Efforts
(OTTAWA, ON) — In partnership with the City of Ottawa, Hudson’s Bay announced that it will host a City of Ottawa pop-up vaccine clinic at its Rideau store in downtown Ottawa. On select days beginning June 30th, individuals from priority neighbourhoods can visit the clinic to receive a designated appointment time. Appointments can only be made in-person, no earlier than two hours before the clinic opens, on a first come first served basis, and while supply lasts. If there is a waiting period, residents may receive an appointment card with a time to return to the clinic for their vaccine.
When and Where:
- Hudson's Bay Ottawa Rideau: 73 Rideau Street, 3rd level, Ottawa, ON, K1N 5W8
- Clinic Days: June 30th; July 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 8th, and 9th
- Appointments can be made in person starting at 10am each day.
- Appointment times are scheduled from 12:15 - 7:00pm each day
- First doses – For any priority neighbourhood resident aged 12+ at the time of vaccination.
- Second doses– Any priority neighbourhood resident aged 18 and older can get a second dose at least 28 days after receiving an mRNA vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer), and at least eight weeks after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine.
Any person that receives their vaccine dose at this clinic can receive 20% off their in-store purchase. *Show your sticker saying “I got vaccinated at Hudson’s Bay” on ANY of the 6 days the clinic is operating at Hudson’s Bay to receive the discount. Exclusions apply. See in-store for details.
This clinic will provide mRNA vaccines.For more information, please visit Ottawa Public Health.
ABOUT HUDSON’S BAY
Hudson’s Bay is a digital-first purpose-driven retailer helping Canadians live their best style of life. As one of the country’s most iconic brands, Hudson’s Bay operates 87 full-line locations and thebay.com featuring Marketplace -- the 5th largest e-commerce business in Canada. Hudson’s Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivalled assortment including fashion, designer, home, beauty, food concepts and more. The Hudson’s Bay Rewards program is ranked second in department store loyalty programs in Canada.
Hudson’s Bay operates under the HBC brand portfolio. Founded in 1670, HBCis North America’s oldest company. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of HBC.
HUDSON’S BAY MEDIA OFFICE
DVP, Communications & PR
OTTAWA PUBLIC HEALTH MEDIA RELATIONS: