is committed to building a winning culture that informs our decisions and
processes, empowers our associates to excel, and ultimately drives our business
forward. We have four key principles that guide our organization every day:
- Get Personal - Use
data to create an even more personalized experience for customers when
shopping with our brands across all channels.
Fast, Fail Cheap - Explore the new and
unknown. Be smart and strategic in our approach by investing in the right
opportunities and knowing when to pull back quickly or change course.
Art & Science - Take data-driven insights a
step further and marry them with experience and creativity to redefine the
department store concept.
the Game Changers - As a team, focus on the
priorities that will have the highest impact in overcoming the challenges
facing our businesses.
HBC is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every HBC associate comes to work with a different experience and background, which contributes to the innovative ideas that move us forward.
Within the company, we have a series of associate-led networking groups that bring together people with shared interests, to learn from each other, and foster collaboration and respect.
- C.O.R.E. (Culturally-Oriented & Responsive Environment), was formed to enhance cultural acumen through the recognition and celebration of ethnicity, geographic regions, and backgrounds. Our belief is that greater understanding, respect and appreciation for cultural values, practices and subtleties make us better as an organization, ultimately driving stronger performance together.
- Women In Finance supports the careers of women who work or are interested in working in Finance and Accounting through activities that foster career development, relationship building, and professional success strategies.
- HBC Out & About serves to unite the LGBTQIA+ community at HBC. We are dedicated to increasing diversity, enriching our internal culture, and becoming a positive force in the greater LGBTQ community.
- HBC Moms Network is a community of women who are managing their careers and families. This is a community of women at work who support each other with shared information and resources.
- Women In Tech serves as a professional network that works to empower, build confidence, foster engagement and support career growth within HBC, as well as to inform our recruiting practices.
- Women in Power (based in India) works to ensure a collaborative, supportive and empowering environment for women in the workplace.