Unwrap The Wow This Holiday Season At Hudson’s Bay
Sought-after Gifts, Service and Convenience Make for a Merry and Bright Shopping Experience
TORONTO – With the most wonderful – and busiest – time of the year just around the corner, Hudson’s Bay is making it easy to give the perfect gift this holiday season. With new gifting categories and convenient services, shoppers can enjoy the best the season has to offer and find the perfect present for everyone on their list, whether in store, through the Hudson’s Bay app, or on thebay.com. The 2019 holiday offerings come together in theUnwrap the Wowthemed gift guide, to highlight the joy of giving and receiving the perfect gift, all with the help of Hudson’s Bay.
“We want the joy of gift giving to begin at Hudson’s Bay,” says Wayne Drummond, Chief Merchant, Hudson’s Bay. “There is a thrill when, as a shopper, you find that perfect something. Our goal is to create an amazing experience that brings that thrill to life – from exciting product assortments to magical shopping environments to services that help make things a little easier.”
At Your Service
Beyond the endless gift ideas available both in-store and online, Hudson’s Bay is decking out its flagship stores with exclusive services for busy holiday shoppers that will help keep gift-giving stress-free all season. Services include:
- Hudson’s Bay App: Download the Hudson’s Bay Appto make shopping even easier. Use the barcode scanner feature in store to get product info, read reviews, find additional colours and sizes, add to cart and ship items straight to home and avoid lugging around heavy parcels.
- Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store:Need it sooner?Shop the Holiday Gift Guide, plus all of Hudson’s Bay’s seasonal offerings on thebay.com and pick up purchases in-store in as little as 3 hours. Available at all Hudson’s Bay stores.
- Phone Charging Stations:Power shopping requires a full battery. Stay connected with free charging stations in store. Available at select Hudson’s Bay locations.
- Gift Wrapping:Save even more time and hassle with Hudson’s Bay’s expert gift wrapping services, available at Hudson’s Bay Queen Street.
- Free Personal Shopping:For busy shoppers who could use a little help this season, Hudson’s Bay personal shopping services are available at select Hudson’s Bay locations.
- Monogramming: Add a personal touch to clothing, stationary, blankets and more with premium monogramming services available at Hudson’s Bay Queen Street.
- Easy Returns: Dedicated service desks at select Hudson’s Bay stores make returns convenient and time efficient.
- Hudson’s Bay Gift Cards: Give the gift of choice. Hudson’s Bay gift cards are available in any denomination (minimum $5) and at every Hudson’s Bay store.
Gifts that Wow
Hudson’s Bay’s Unwrap the Wow Holiday Gift Guidewas designed with busy shoppers in mind and is arranged in easy-to-shop categories. This essential shopping companion provides inspiration for gifts at every price point.
- Easy Ways to Wow: A collection of the season’s most crowd-pleasing gifts including PJ’s for the whole family, candles, personalized mugs and more. Treat your best workout pal to a Kate Spade tumbler, indulge your favourite four-legged friend with a new Hotel Doggy sweater and give the gift of rest with a Beautyrest weighted blanket.
- Little Ways to Wow: Great things come in small packages. A collection of stocking stuffers, each under $50 including Anthropologie Home’s spatula and cookie cutter set, Earth Luxe’s Semi Precious Stone Set and Go Sip’s Stainless Steel Straw Set.
- Unique Ways to Wow:Give them something unexpected with travel pillows from Ostrich, wellness accessories from Halfmoon, party presents from Draper James and tech essentials from Native Union and Happy Plugs.
- Luxe Ways to Wow:Render them speechless with a collection of jaw-dropping gifts. Lift game night to the next level with a solid french oak Ping Pong table by District Eight. Sleep well with silk pillowcases and eye masks by Cilque. Dress up the kitchen counter with Dolce &Gabanna X Smeg’s printed small appliances. Indulge your BFF (best fashion friend) with Pucci’s printed accessories and keep him warm with a Polo Ralph Laurencashmere sweater. Naadam’s cashmere socks are sure to please any luxe lover. Shop Hudson’s Bay luxe gifts in-store at Hudson’s Bay Queen Street, Yorkdale, Vancouver and Montreal and on thebay.com
- Unwrap Something Exclusive: A collection of everyone’s favourite stripes including Hudson’s Bay’s iconic point blankets and our latest collaboration with premium Canadian outerwear brand Nobis.
Make Memories at FAO Schwarz
Step into a world of imagination, adventure and wonder for everyone at the new FAO Schwarz shops at Hudson’s Bay Toronto Queen Street, Montreal and Vancouver. The iconic toy retailer returns this holiday season with a fun, immersive and interactive experience including larger than life stuffed animals and piano dance mats. Dedicated ambassadors dressed in toy soldier uniforms will be on hand throughout the season to help shop for the perfect gift. Find a selection of FAO branded toys at all Hudson’s Bay locations and thebay.com.
Gifts that Give Back
- Charity Bear: Snuggle up this season to Sam, the Hudson’s Bay Foundation’s limited-edition plush charity bear. 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of each Charity Bear will support the Hudson’s Bay’ Foundation’s HEADFIRST mental health program, which works to increase awareness, education, and access to care.
- Red Mittens: Hudson’s Bay’s famous Red Mittens are back again. For every pair of $15 Red Mittens sold, $3.90 will go to support Canadian athletes through the Canadian Olympic Foundation.
Here for the Moments That Matter
In addition to the launch of the gift guide, Hudson’s Bay will unveil a new campaign beginning December 1. “Moments” will debut in cinemas and on speciality channels and will focus on the ways Hudson’s Bay is intertwined in the lives of Canadians.
About Hudson’s Bay
HBC, incorporated in 1670, is North America’s oldest company. Hudson’s Bay has grown to become Canada’s most prominent department store, today operating 89 full-line locations and thebay.com. Hudson’s Bay has established a reputation for quality, service, and style by offering well-edited assortments of exclusive and popular fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands, as well as exclusive food concepts. It is part of the HBC brand portfolio. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of Hudson’s Bay Company.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
PR Director, Hudson’s Bay